If you would ask me to recommend a book, pick your subject and start your journey from no. 1. Ranked on impact. Read them. All.
- Getting things done – David Allen
- Optimize your life with GTD, best to be consumed with Trello.
- Thinking, fast and slow – Daniel Kahneman
- Obvious Adams – Robert Updegraff
- Written in 1916 and still the one of the best marketing books, ever. 30 well spend minutes on this free .pdf.
- How brands grow & How brands grow part 2 – Byron Sharp
- First book to read when entering the marketing arena. Leave your tummy feelings at home and create mental and physical availability.
- Marketing Warfare – Al Ries
- Not my own words, but true; Marketing is war. You’ve got your hands on one of the greatest marketing manuals ever written, the classic that defines the strategies, plans, and campaigns of today’s marketing battlefield.
- The signal and the noise – Nate Silver
- Are you a fox or a hedgehog?
- The Black Swan – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- A good read if you think you can predict it all.
- Elon Musk – Ashlee Vance
- I just really like Elon Musk.
- Shoe Dog – Phil Knight
- Autobiography from the founder of Nike. This book contains every reason to start or prevent you from an entrepreneurial career!
- Bejamin Franklin – Walter Isaacson
- Exponential Organisations – Ismail, Malone & van Geest
- Every entrepreneur will go crazy with ideas reading this book.
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- Easy to read book that provides insight in the mindset of winning companies.
- Holacracy – Brain Robertson
- Challenge yourself to look beyond normal management structures.
Didn’t made the list;
- Purple Cow – Seth Godin